EGLE/DEQ Paperwork


A small but sometimes challenging part of maintaining storage tank compliance is executing and submitting the correct paperwork to the Michigan Department of Environment, Great Lakes, and Energy (EGLE, formerly DEQ). Fuel storage tanks should be registered with the state upon purchase or installation. Other forms or documents may be required for regulatory compliance, and paperwork is required to receive government funding or reimbursement for LUST projects.

At Michigan Consulting & Environmental, our knowledgeable environmental consultants have over 100 years of combined experience helping clients navigate the complex regulatory systems that govern storage tank maintenance, removal, and inspections. Throughout this experience, we have become experts on the details of compliance including how and when to submit the appropriate paperwork to regulatory agencies.

If you are unsure about which regulations apply to your site, which agencies require documentation from you, or how to correctly fill out and submit EGLE or other paperwork related to storage tanks, we can help! Contact us today to learn more about our services for Michigan EGLE/DEQ paperwork assistance.